Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Crystal Lady Designs’, ‘TCreative Crafting or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Benarth, Manor Park, Clyst Sty Mary, Devon, EX5 1BW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, apply for membership and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance User experience. User's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-
How we use collected information
Crystal Lady Designs collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when completing an application. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their application. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website¥'s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The material and information published on this Website and on all other Websites of Creative Crafting are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Creative Crafting do not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of the material or information nor its suitability for any particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, Creative Crafting excludes any liability whether in contract, tort (negligence) or otherwise for any incorrect or misleading information on the Website.
Errors can occur and Creative Crafting offer no assurance that they will be corrected. No liability will be accepted in respect of service interruptions, nor in the event of any Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses and other harmful components being present in or transmitted by Creative Crafting systems and networks.
The Creative Crafting do not accept any liability for any loss of data or software, revenue, business, profits cost or expense, or any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of, or the lack of availability of the Website or their content and/or in connection with any permission, right or licence to use the material given.
It is your responsibility to assess the value of the information and material on the Websites in the light of your own business and personal circumstances. Website content remains journalistic opinion and does not constitute legal, financial or professional advice, and may not represent the views of the Creative Crafting. Creative Crafting attribute any non-
If you have any questions about this these terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Crystal Lady Designs
Benarth Manor Park Clyst St Mary Exeter Devon EX5 1BW